Achieving your goals is not only about training; it is also important to have a balanced diet. 70% of the physical state depends on the diet that we follow daily.
It is really important to have 5 meals a day and to not skip any meals. The secret is eating well and giving your body enough nutrients to do your daily activities. With balanced nutritional guidelines and the 24MIN training, you will achieve your goals.
To reach your 24MIN training objectives, we propose some nutritional guidelines that will help you to make it easier and faster. In the case that you want a personalized diet, contact an expert nutritionist. With a personalized diet you will have better and more efficient results.
Every breakfast should include:
- 1 skim dairy product, Soy milk (1) if you prefer yoghurt, you can have 2.
- 1-2 pieces of fruit: fruit or natural juice. No grapes or banana.
- 1 serving of cereal: different options
- 2 slices of toast, preferably cereal bread (spelled, rye), with oil and/or tomato or with light jam
- Breakfast whole cereal (whole wheat)
1 piece of fruit or Dried fruit (3-4 nuts)
You can choose between different options:
- piece of fruit + Whole wheat bread, ham and cheese sandwich or whole wheat bread turkey and light cheese cream
- Turkey or ham without bread
- 1 fruit + yoghurt 0%
- TRAINING DAYS (3 days): CARBS MENUS
- 1st dish: Salad (Just vegetables) / Asparagus / Gazpacho (without bread)
- 2nd dish: Vegetables / Pasta / Rice/ Potatoes / Cous-cous / Quinoa with 2 vegetables.
- OFF DAYS (4 days): MENUS WITHOUT CARBS
- 1st dish: Cooked vegetables / Salad
- 2nd dish: Meat / Fish / Eggs; you can eat it with some vegetables (Mushrooms, asparagus, peppers…)
- Meat / Fish / Eggs; YOU CAN INCLUDE VEGETABLES
For lunch and dinner: DO NOT HAVE BREAD OR DESSERTS (Optional: tea infusion or black coffee).
Nutritional guidelines made by the dietitian-nutritionist PSc Leticia Serrano Gastañaga (License EUS00118)